Monday, April 5, 2010

Peeps O Rama

First of all, a huge thanks to everyone who has complimented our work over the past few weeks.  It means a whole heap whenever we hear someone say "I think you should have been in the finals."  We think so too.  Mostly because we like ourselves, not because we're great artists.

Second: seriously, you people must think that all I do is think about and scarf Peeps.  It's sort of true, but the emails are coming in left and right.  I pretty much love that everyone keeps me posted on Peep happenings and memes.

Here are a few of my favorites, mostly contributed by reader and friend Laura who probably has as much of a sweet tooth as I do.....


How to Make Peepshi

Holy crap, it's Peep rolls.  My fillinnnnnngs how they pain meeeee.

Peeps Krispies Treats: Visit this link at your own risk, aka if you're comfortable watching innocent Peeps MELT AND SUFFER.

Here's what happens if you go to Bing and search for Peeps Diorama......the motherload.   Some of these make me feel wildly in love with my crafting skills.  But some of them make me weep.

I love getting Peeps e-mails, so keep em coming!  Or hit me up on Twitter, @lisatella.  Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment